Las Vegas Spas, Irresistible and Lavish
One of the greatest vacations for women, Las Vegas spas are worth experiencing at least once during your lifetime. But, since going to a resort-based Vegas spa differs so much from your neighborhood day spa, here are some important tips and tricks to know before you (literally) take the plunge:
- Most Vegas spas offer day passes which include access to all water and thermal features, a fitness area and locker room, a robe and slippers; it’s often waived when you book a treatment.
- Most are open from 6 or 7a.m. until 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. daily – check individual resort websites.
- Every personal care amenity you may need is provided, from razors to tampons, lotions and hair dryers, towels and water, even snacks.
- Note that Las Vegas spas accept guests 18 years and older.
- Leave your jewelry behind in your room safe.
- Leave your cell phone and camera behind.
- Don’t leave your swimsuit behind; many single sex areas are bathing suit optional. And you may not wish to go commando.
- When booking treatments, get clarification on cancellation policies.
- Expect an 18% to 20% gratuity gets tacked onto your bill.
Super Las Vegas Spa Tip
In town as a couple or with a bachelorette party? Many spas offer special treatment. Just ask and a secret party room may open up for you.
Unless there’s a J. Lo within…shhh.
Been to a Vegas spa? Add your tip!
Heading to Vegas?
Experience Sin City with my Indie Travel Guide.
Find custom itineraries, things to do, historical and cultural insights, and listings organized by neighborhood and by theme in the Las Vegas guidebook. Get your free preview by clicking below.